Notice of changes
FlexiCards Australia Pty Limited (we / us / our) is writing to you to let you know that we are making changes to how bundll works.
From 10 July 2020, the bundll Terms and Conditions (bundll T&Cs) will be amended as set out below.
Important changes to the bundll T&Cs
We have updated the bundll T&Cs to introduce optional Snooze Transactions that are not Free Snooze Transactions, for which you pay a Snooze Fee. This means that you will only pay a Snooze Fee if you select a Snooze Transactions that is not a Free Snooze Transactions.
We have summarised some of the key updates below.
Reading this summary does not replace reading the updated bundll T&Cs in full, which are available here
We have updated the clauses concerning Snooze Transactions. The updated clauses:
- introduce optional Snooze Transactions that are not Free Snooze Transactions, for which you pay a Snooze Fee;
- set out that Snooze Fee means the $5.00 fee payable by you each time you make a Snooze Transaction that is not a Free Snooze Transaction;
- explain how you can request to make a Snooze Transaction that is not a Free Snooze Transaction, and pay the Snooze Fee;
- explain how the Auto Snooze Transaction Function works when active and activated by you (taking into account both Free Snooze Transactions and Snooze Transactions that are not Free Snooze Transactions);
- set out that we can limit the number of Snooze Transactions you can make in relation to a Snoozed Bundll Amount; and
- set the total amount payable under the Contract for Snooze Fees is subject to annual caps. That cap is $125 for each twelve (12) monthly period of the Contract.
We have also deleted clauses 8.2 and 10.1(b) which stated there are no fees or charges for providing the credit other than those payable if you don’t meet your obligations under the contract, and that we could not make a change to charge interest charges or to impose a fee or charge for providing the credit.
The Minimum Credit Limit has also been amended from $150, to $180.
You do not need to take any action as a result of this notice, but if you have any questions about these changes, please see our Contact us page here.